The long awaited "after photos" are here! Jack and I have finally had enough time to tackle the house and start settling in to life in DC. Check out are progress!
 |
| Dining room (the chairs are coming next week) |
 |
| Kitchen (quickly becoming our favorite room in the house) |
 |
| More kitchen |
 |
| Dining room from the kitchen |
 |
| Backyard |
 |
| Basement |
 |
| More basement |
 |
| More basement |
 |
| Living room (view from the dining room) |
 |
| Living room (from the view of the stairs - plants to eventually be put on top of the two shelves) |
 |
| Our reading corner in the living room |
 |
| Living room |
 |
| Guest bedroom |
 |
| More guest room |
 |
| Dresser in the guest room |
 |
| Our bedroom (work in progress) |
More shenanigans to be posted in the future. I have yet to post our trips to Mount Vernon, New York, and Seattle; our first snow; and our various adventure around DC. We have also had a few visitors: my college roommate, Kjersti, and Jack's co-works Mark and Matt. I will post a more detailed update soon, but I wanted to get these up!
Much love,
Jack and Jill
soo cute Jillian!!! you must have a fabulous interior decorator :) ie YOU! great to see the place all gussied up, even though it looked cute empty too. can't wait to see what's coming in the mail :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat job decorating. Thank you for sharing your home...helps to keep us connected. I love you guys! Mom
ReplyDelete